William C. Marsh has been the Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Emclaire Financial Corp (Nasdaq: EMCF) and its wholly-owned subsidiary bank, The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, since January 2009. With nearly $900 million in assets and more than 175 employees, Farmers National Bank is an independent, nationally chartered, FDIC-insured commercial community bank headquartered in Emlenton, Pennsylvania, operating twenty full-service offices in Venango, Butler, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Jefferson, Allegheny and Mercer Counties, Pennsylvania and Chester County, West Virginia.
Mr. Marsh began his career with Farmers National Bank in 2001 as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. In 2006, he became Executive Vice President and was elected to the board of directors of the Bank and Emclaire Financial Corp. Prior to this, Mr. Marsh served in similar principal financial executive positions with publicly-traded bank holding companies and community banks in western Pennsylvania and Maryland. Mr. Marsh has a diverse business and finance background and started his professional career in 1988 with KPMG Peat Marwick, an international public accounting and consulting firm, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania advancing to manager in the firm’s financial services audit practice.
Mr. Marsh’s principal professional affiliations include the following:
• Director, Board of Directors of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh. Currently serves as Chair of the Board’s Governance and Public Policy Committee and member of the Audit Committee. Past Vice-Chair of the Board’s Finance and Enterprise Risk Management Committees and past member of the Board’s Operational Risk, Affordable Housing and Products and Services committees.
• Past Chair and Member of the Board of the Pennsylvania Bankers Association. Served as Chair of the Association for the 2014-2015 term year.
• Advisory Board Member for the Clarion University of Pennsylvania College of Business Administration Advisory Council.
• Former Advisory Board Member for the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council.
• Past Director, Board of Directors of the Community Development Corporation of Butler County.
• Past Member of Butler County Community College Foundation’s Capital Campaign Steering Committee.
• Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers, the Independent Bankers of America, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the American Bankers Association, the Financial Managers Society and the Allegheny-Clarion Valley Kiwanis.
Mr. Marsh graduated with honors in 1988 from Clarion University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration – Accounting, and in 1991 became a licensed Certified Public Accountant.
Mr. Marsh is an active member of the Duquesne Club, Butler Country Club and Connoquenessing Country Club and is and has been active in a number of other community and civic organizations.
An Oil City, Pennsylvania native, Mr. Marsh currently resides in Cranberry Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
David Cox is the former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation and the Bank.
Robert Hunter is the Retired Chairman of Hunter Truck Sales & Service, Inc.; Hunter Leasing, Inc.; Hunter Keystone Peterbilt,
LLP; Hunter Erie Truck Sales LLP; Hunter Jersey Peterbilt, LLC; Hunter Services Inc.
James Crooks is the owner of Crooks Clothing Company in Clarion, Pennsylvania.
Mark Freemer is a Certified Public Accountant and the Chief Financial Officer for Varischetti Holdings, LP in Brockway, Pennsylvania.
John B. Mason is the retired President of H.B. Beels & Son, Inc., an independent insurance agency headquartered in Knox, Pennsylvania.
Milissa Bauer is the Executive Vice President of the Kriebel Companies in Clarion, Pennsylvania.
Robert W. Freeman is a partner in Beaconfield Consulting Group LLC in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Nicholas D. Varischetti is an attorney at Burns White in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Deanna K. McCarrier is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and currently owns and operates McCarrier, CPAs, where she specializes in assisting small businesses and individuals with their tax and accounting needs.
Henry H. Deible is the former President and Chief Executive Officer of Community First Bank and Owner/Partner of Forestland Investments, LLC with his son, Henry H. Deible II.
Henry H. Deible II is partial Owner and President of Forestland Investments, LLC and partial Owner and Forester for Sustainable Forestry Consultants, headquartered in Reynoldsville, Pennsylvania.