Amanda L. Engles is the Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer of the Corporation and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at the Bank. Ms. Engles has served as Vice President and Controller of the Bank since 2007 and has worked in the financial industry for over 13 years. She holds a Master of Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, with a concentration in Accounting, from Clarion University of Pennsylvania.
William C. Marsh has been the Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Emclaire Financial Corp (Nasdaq: EMCF) and its wholly-owned subsidiary bank, The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, since January 2009. With nearly $900 million in assets and more than 175 employees, Farmers National Bank is an independent, nationally chartered, FDIC-insured commercial community bank headquartered in Emlenton, Pennsylvania, operating twenty full-service offices in Venango, Butler, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Jefferson, Allegheny and Mercer Counties, Pennsylvania and Chester County, West Virginia.
Mr. Marsh began his career with Farmers National Bank in 2001 as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. In 2006, he became Executive Vice President and was elected to the board of directors of the Bank and Emclaire Financial Corp. Prior to this, Mr. Marsh served in similar principal financial executive positions with publicly-traded bank holding companies and community banks in western Pennsylvania and Maryland. Mr. Marsh has a diverse business and finance background and started his professional career in 1988 with KPMG Peat Marwick, an international public accounting and consulting firm, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania advancing to manager in the firm’s financial services audit practice.
Mr. Marsh’s principal professional affiliations include the following:
• Director, Board of Directors of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh. Currently serves as Chair of the Board’s Governance and Public Policy Committee and member of the Audit Committee. Past Vice-Chair of the Board’s Finance and Enterprise Risk Management Committees and past member of the Board’s Operational Risk, Affordable Housing and Products and Services committees.
• Past Chair and Member of the Board of the Pennsylvania Bankers Association. Served as Chair of the Association for the 2014-2015 term year.
• Advisory Board Member for the Clarion University of Pennsylvania College of Business Administration Advisory Council.
• Former Advisory Board Member for the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council.
• Past Director, Board of Directors of the Community Development Corporation of Butler County.
• Past Member of Butler County Community College Foundation’s Capital Campaign Steering Committee.
• Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers, the Independent Bankers of America, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the American Bankers Association, the Financial Managers Society and the Allegheny-Clarion Valley Kiwanis.
Mr. Marsh graduated with honors in 1988 from Clarion University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration – Accounting, and in 1991 became a licensed Certified Public Accountant.
Mr. Marsh is an active member of the Duquesne Club, Butler Country Club and Connoquenessing Country Club and is and has been active in a number of other community and civic organizations.
An Oil City, Pennsylvania native, Mr. Marsh currently resides in Cranberry Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
Jennifer A. Roxbury, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, has been with the organization since late 2011 and possess over 30 years of community banking experience. Ms. Roxbury is active in the financial industry, serving on the Board of Directors and as Chair of Group 1 with the state-wide Pennsylvania Bankers Association in addition to sitting on the Fiserv Retail Advisory Council which drives technology advancement in the industry. Locally, she serves as Co-Vice President for the Non-Profit Development Corporation in Butler, PA and is a graduate of Butler County Community College.