Amanda L. Engles is the Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer of the Corporation and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at the Bank. Ms. Engles has served as Vice President and Controller of the Bank since 2007 and has worked in the financial industry for over 17 years. She holds a Master of Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, with a concentration in Accounting, from Clarion University of Pennsylvania.
William C. Marsh has been the Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Emclaire Financial Corp (Nasdaq: EMCF) and its wholly owned subsidiary bank, The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton since January 2009. With over $1 billion in assets and more than 160 employees, Farmers National Bank is an independent, nationally chartered, FDIC-insured commercial community bank headquartered in Emlenton, Pennsylvania, operating nineteen full-service offices in Venango, Butler, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Jefferson, Allegheny, and Mercer Counties, Pennsylvania.
Mr. Marsh began his career with Farmers National Bank in 2001 as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. In 2006, he became Executive Vice President and was elected to the board of directors of the Bank and Emclaire Financial Corp. Prior to this, Mr. Marsh served in similar principal financial executive positions with publicly traded bank holding companies and community banks in western Pennsylvania and Maryland. Mr. Marsh has a diverse business and finance background and started his professional career in 1988 with KPMG Peat Marwick, an international public accounting and consulting firm, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania advancing to manager in the firm’s financial services audit practice.
Mr. Marsh’s principal professional affiliations include the following:
- Board Chair, Board of Directors of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh. Previously served as Chair of the Board’s Audit Committee and on the Board’s Governance and Public Policy Committee. Past Chair of the Governance and Enterprise Risk Management Committees, past Vice-Chair of the Finance and Affordable Housing and Products and Services Committees and past member of the Operational Risk Management Committee. Mr. Marsh has served on the FHLBank Pittsburgh board since 2012.
- Past Chair and Board Member of the Pennsylvania Bankers Association. Served as Chair of the Association for the 2014-2015 term year.
- Member of the American Bankers Association's Community Bankers Council (since 2019).
- Member of the Board of the Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers (since 2019).
- Past member of the Clarion University of Pennsylvania College of Business Administration Advisory Council (since 2008).
- Former member for the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland's Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (2011 to 2015).
- Past Director, Board of Directors of the Community Development Corporation of Butler County.
- Past Member of Butler County Community College Foundation’s Capital Campaign Steering Committee.
- Member of the Independent Bankers of America, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the American Bankers Association, the Financial Managers Society, and the Allegheny-Clarion Valley Kiwanis.
Mr. Marsh graduated with honors in 1988 from Clarion University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration – Accounting, and in 1991 became a licensed Certified Public Accountant.
Mr. Marsh is an active member of the Duquesne Club, Pittsburgh Field Club, and Connoquenessing Country Club and is and has been active in several other community and civic organizations.
An Oil City, Pennsylvania native, Mr. Marsh currently resides in Cranberry Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
Jennifer is the Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer of The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton, a full-service community bank based in Venango County, PA. With more than 30 years’ experience in the community banking industry, she brings proven excellence in executive leadership, strategic planning, talent acquisition and operational management which she would like to share with companies inside or outside of the financial services industry.
Jennifer is active in the financial industry, serving as the Chair of the Board of Directors for the PA Bankers Services Corporation in addition to sitting on the Fiserv Retail Advisory Council which drives technology advancement in the industry. Locally, she serves as a Board Member for the VNA Butler County and as Board Secretary for the Preston Park Foundation in Butler, PA. Regionally, she serves in an advisory capacity on the Development Committee for Strong Women Strong Girls of Pittsburgh.
Jennifer is a graduate of Butler County Community College holds her SPHR and SHRM-SCP certifications in Human Resources. Jennifer resides in Butler County, PA.